Enertron provides Custom Heat Pipe in order to meet customer's requirements on specific applications.
General Characteristics of Heat Pipes
- Material: Copper C102
- Working Fluid: De-ionized water.
- Wick Structure: Sintered Powder Metal, Groove and Wire Mesh
- Standard Diameters, OD: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12mm. Other diameters are available upon request.
- Typical Heat pipe Modifications from standard diameters: Bending and Flattening.
- Maximum Custom Length: 600mm for sintered powder wick.
- Surface Finish: Anti-oxidation surface treatment or Nickel plating.
- Recommended bending radius: 3.5 x OD
Modified Form (Flat heat pipe thickness and width reference table):
Click Here for some of the modified heat pipes at our clearance sale: